Sunday, August 21, 2011

About this Blog

Hello and welcome to Bits and Bytes. This Blog is going to be an ongoing work in progress, but I thought I would share with everyone my journey through the digital world. I am a 21 year old computer guru from Minnesota currently working on my CCNA, and MCSE ( as well as an AAS in computer network technology that has currently been put on hold). 


This blog will simply be a collection of my work and information that I hope some may find helpful. This will also be comparable to a cloud storage for useful information that I can refer back to in the future. I hope those that may stumble upon it find it useful and informative; if it gains any popularity I will put more work into it, but for now I will just work on it as time permits. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment